WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Thursday, 9 September 2010

Flying tomorrow to Turkey

Hi

We are off on our Turkish holiday tomorrow so there wont be any posts for a couple of weeks. I will wave to you as we pass over southern England , sorry if you live in the north but we take off from Bristol International Airport. We are hoping that I will be OK while we are away, we get the results to my MRI scan on the 27th September, I hope they find out what the pain is.
Take care while I am away and look forward to seeing you all in blog land in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for having a look at my blog
Hugs Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,Hope all goes well and you have a wonderful hols...fingers crossed...take care and enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, Have a wonderful holiday mine is great we are now in Richmond. Will hear from you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi margaret, have a fantastic holiday :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, have a fab holiday,I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received