WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Monday, 4 July 2011

Happy American Independence Day

Hi,

To all my American followers I wish you a very happy American Independence Day, Its my birthday today I am 21 plus plus not telling you my age but Janette worked it a few months ago when I posted about my story of learning to tat, I am at the moment I am on holiday.
I hope you all have a nice day.
Hugs
Margaret

6 comments:

  1. wishing you a very happy birthday and a good holiday, hope you can get about okay
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Margaret!, That's even better than Jack Benny, who was always 39!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you Margaret, hope your enjoying your hols hun....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ps...your only as old as you feel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday margaret, i hope you`ve had a fab day :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Margaret and I hope your day is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received