WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Pay it forward or PIF

Hi,


Some months ago Wendy  did a PIF,  which means the first three comments on the post gets a gift made for them.   I did comment and how there is a gift on its way to me,  I will of course show you when it arrives.
In the meantime under the rules which are :-
Authors of the first three comments will receive a handmade gift,
But they in their turn - promise the same on their blogs.


So if anyone would like a handmade gift then please leave a comment on this post,  the first three will get a handmade gift made for them.


Only comments left on the blog will be counted and e-mail comments will not be acceptable.
                                            Hugs
                                         Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Hello...I would love to join in and will certainly pay it forward in turn. sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! Count me in, I will pay it forward also!!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received