This is the next installment of some tatted ice drops that I was asked to make, she has now received them and was very pleased with them.
This is a list of the colours and patterns I used
1. Bloomin by Diane in Niagara Falls and White
2. Tropical Ice Drop by Nicola Bowersox in Girly girl
3. Heart Ice Drop by Marti Miller in Scottish Thistle
4. Silver Crowns by Diane in Butterfly Breeze
5. Barbaras Snowflake ice drop by Barbara Murdock in White with Purple beads
All the Ice Drops were tatted in Lizbeth thread No 20
Now for some good news, I was discharge from Sheffield Hosptial clear of cancer and the eyesight has improved, after going to see the Professor from 18 and half years, I was discharged its a wonderful feeling that things are back to normal and the operation worked and the fluid that was caused through the radiation has also cleared up. An early christmas present.