I am scheduling this post as I am away, This is a pair of pillow cases which I was given as a kit by a friend, she did not think she could do it justice, it was not an easy kit and although I did simplify the flowers a little bit, I completely changed the leaves. They originally were in cross stitch, but I felt it looked wrong so one the first pillow case I did unpick those I had done, re designed them into more of a rose leaf. I think it worked
The kit was by Bucilla called florentine border no 63328 and designed by Terry Bertone. I kept to the same colours as the kit.
There was a variety of stitches, mainly stem stitch, French knots, blanket stitch and satin stitch.
Hope you are having a good week.