Hi,
On the Wednesday we went to Bressingham gardens and Steam museum, another hot day, we had a long walk around looking at the Dads Army exhibition, they had a part where you could sit and watch some of the films of the programme.
Their was a number of steam engines, various types of steam engines, and vehicles dotted about the site See photos
Old fashion shops
This was a find, having been born in Epsom and lived in Ewell I was amazed they had a dust cart, I dont remember this one going around the streets,
They had a little train that went around, I must say they were very kind, being disabled they got me on the train and then moved the train on to the other side of the station for the rest of the passengers to get on, after the ride we went to the garden centre next door and had some lunch, before returning to Great Yarmouth
I coulod haver put more photos on this post, but I think by now you might bre getting fed up.
We are about to start next week our 4th heatwave, during the night we had our first rain since the beginning of the 1st heatwave, I cant remember when it last rained, but really to was nice to have some rain, all it did was wash the dust.
Margaret









T



No comments:
Post a Comment
In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.
Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.