WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Saturday, 3 October 2026

World Card Making Day


Hi,

It’s world card making day,  well I have not make very many cards this year,   But I did join in with Debbie Moore’s.  Facebook page challenge for September that was make a card with red in it.

I think I managed that with these two cards,  thry are both shaped cards for Christmas,  I love these new kits with the Christmas bottles,  the other card was a free gift a few weeks ago   

Check out her web site for these  Christmas  drink bottle kits  they are fabulous.

Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.