WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Monday, 1 August 2011

Congratulations to Jenson Button F1

Hi,
Many of you know I am F1 fan and with out local boy winning the Hungarian F1 yesterday, I just have to say congratulations to him. It was his 200 race and the first race he won was the Hungarian 5 years ago, in the same weather conditions.
It was a hard race, will a lot of charging the tyres due to the weather conditions, with 88 pit stops there was a lot of action, including a fire and what I have never seen before the car exploded with one of the marshals standing beside it.
Nice to have a race with a lot of action in.
Keep up the good work Jenson.
Hugs
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received