WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Craftree 2016 Year Long Snowflake Challenge

Hi,

This is the snowflake I tatted while on holiday I think we were somewhere in Germany when I did this snowflake,  this is the Eleventh Day of December.  Its not perfect but its me and my eye again or the moment of the coach whatever.    I did this one in pure white, lizbeth thread,  as you know we are doing a challenge over on Craftree using the book 24 snowflakes in tatting and hoping at the end of the challenge in December we will all 24 .
Hope you are having a nice day
                                     Hugs
                                 Margaret

7 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful to me Margaret, another lovely design
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful, Margaret! I'll have to look for my copy of the book to see if I can complete the challenge. I do love the patterns in that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful Margaret, so pretty....
    Hope your eye is ok....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished this one myself. Yours looks fine to me. I noticed we both opted for smaller picots than the original design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received