WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Monday, 10 August 2026

Tatting in the coach



Hi,

Yes you know me,  it does not matter where I go I take my tatting,  the journey to Norfolk was about six hours each way,   So I did not do as much testing as I normally would,  travelling was not but I managed to make this bookmark,   I did finish the tail off at home,  but the body was done on the coach.

I used Lizbeth thread Truquoise Twist no 20 and the pattern was one of my favourites flowering Quatrain Bookmark by Joelle Paulson.

Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.