WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Friday, 11 September 2026

International Crochet Day


Hi,

Well I had something in my mind to show you,  but as usual the way things are it’s still in the making but I will post when it’s finished.
I’m still learning crochet,  I made these a few months ago and they sat looking at me ever since,  they were easy to make,  a chain and then three double crochet stitches in each stitch of the chain,  they curl on their own make a chain to whatever length you want,  to hang up,  thread the head bead on their chain and make a flower for its hat.  and the wool ends make into a bow,  they don’t take much wool so useful to use up odd bit of wool.    there you have it,  a worm with a head on.  If you have a better name please share,  

The picture on the bottom I have done these key ring  hangers before this was one I made again with some left over wool,  and three blue beads,  this also has a chain to hang them up and a bead head threaded on the chain.
I hope you have a lovely day with either crochet or tatting whatever takes your fancy
Margaret

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.