WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Friday, 25 September 2026

Muskaan’s DAL

Hi

Recently Muskaan set a challenge to the tatting community,  the first two rounds and for us the tatting community to design a third round.

Well Muskaan knows one round is not enough for me and I finished up designing three rounds,  as per the picture above,   It’s just a simple design but it could be used as a coaster,  or added to make a larger mat, runner or whatever.  It measured  three by three inches that’s seven and a half by seven and a half cms square.   I used Lizbeth thread no 20,  in pink ice thread.

Thank you Muskaan  I really enjoyed designing 

Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.