WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Craftree 2016 Year Long 24 Snowflake Tat-Along


Hi,

This year Craftree are doing a challenge,  a year long 24 Snowflake tat-along,  using the book 24 Snowflakes in tatting by Lene Bjorn,    Here is Day one not the easiest pattern with the bare threads,  the last round was tricky even for me, I really had to concentrate on the pattern but here it is in white Lizbeth thread no 20.
                          Hugs
                      Margaret

8 comments:

  1. I've always avoided that pattern because of the bare threads. Yours looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like bare threads... Many do not! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful love that pattern and you know how I like the single threads too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely. I have a hard time with bare threads so this would be a good practice pattern. You look like you've nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely pretty Margaret, what a gorgeous creation...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of the bare threads, but don't enjoy tatting them. Yours look very good. Have fun with the next 23! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a very pretty snowflake, well done for sticking with it
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! I have that book, but I haven't attempted many of the patterns. I keep getting distracted with other things. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received