WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Happy St David's Day

To all my Welsh followers Happy St David's Day.
I tatted this daffodil last year from the pattern by Jennifer Williams,   the inspiration for the daffodil design came from her garden,   I used Lizbeth thread no 20 Pineapple Parfait,   I could not find a yellow button in the shop but i did find this green glitter one,  sorry I am showing you the same daffodil  again I have not had the time to make a new one.
Have a lovely day
                       Hugs
             Margaret

10 comments:

  1. it's very pretty even though not newly made, and a lovely shade of yellow.
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :-)
    Seems like a lot of split chains ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwyl Dydd Dewi Sant Dedwydd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I say Margaret, not only is your Daff a beauty, but we have our very own, AuntySue speaking in her native tongue too..!!!!!!...must ask her what she said....Happy Day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely daffodil and definitely worth showing more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I have always loved looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work it's so delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Margaret. I do like that green button in the centre and prefer it to a yellow one! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received