WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Update on Pinterest earrings

Hi,

I have finally finished the other earring to the Pinterest post which I did on the 31st July link to post to remind you.
I used Lizbeth thread no 20 Niagara falls,  with white beads in the middle and blue seed beeds on the rings,    the bead in the middle I think is a shade too big,  I did enjoy this pattern and its tatted on one shuttle, I am sure I will be making more in the future.
Heres is the pattern from Pinterest 


I am scheduling this post as I am in Sheffield for the third and last injection in my eye.
                                     Hugs
                                 Margaret

7 comments:

  1. wow, what pretty earings, and love the colour of the thread, hope all goes well at the hospital
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings Margaret, very pretty..
    I do hope all is well today....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your earrings are beautiful, Margaret! You know how much I love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty earrings. I'd like to tat them one day. I hope your eye trip has gone very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really pretty, Margaret.

    Good luck with the injections.
    ❤️🦊&😻

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received