WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Snowflake Countdown to Christmas Challenge Day 5

Hi,
Day Five
Today's snowflake is again from Anna Magazine December 1983 pattern number 46.   Tatted in Lizbeth thread no 20
                     Hugs
                  Margaret

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous snowflake Margaret. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling I should be hunting for old Anna magazines! You've tatted another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snowflake I also have a few Anna Magazines I just love them cant get them here any more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh margaret this is another beautiful snowflake. i can't wait to see a picture of all of them together. they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the old patterns. I used to get the Anna magazines at work when I worked with wool, knitting etc., but I do not remember tatting designs...
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received