WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Sunday, 2 October 2016

CD Sunday Challenge - Country Living





Hi
The Cd Sunday Challenge this fortnight has been chosen by Pamela and its Country Living.
I wanted something different not sure if this has worked,
I used Joanna Sheens CD The Pamela West Collection disc number one for the backing and matching image which I matted onto blue card,  using three images at different angels,   I put a die corner spray in the corners and I made a matching blue bow to one side of the images.
I made it simple without any fussy bits and kept plain for a male card.
If you would like to join us at the CD Sunday Challenge please do so,  we would love to see you,  just use something from a CD is all we ask.  Here is a link for the CD Sunday Challenge blog
Hope you are having a lovely weekend,

                                   Hugs
                               Margaret

11 comments:

  1. Morning Margaret,I just love the way you designed this, it looks really pretty.....
    Hope your well, have a nice Sunday....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think it works Margaret! A very different design but great fun. I have that corner die too!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful old fashioned image, love that you used it the three times reducing in size until the whole image was on show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a super male card for the CD challenge, love it
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and nice computer work I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a male. I love the corner flourish too. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always so lovely! Do you have an idea of how long it takes to create just one? I imagine its much longer than any of us who don't make cards can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Margaret, such a wonderful country scene - a great take on the theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful country scene Margaret. Love the turquoise blue colours.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly works Margaret. My Grandfather was a farmer and my Father used to tell us about how they ploughed with the horses and how the cattle were fed on Mangelwurzels. It always sounded like a made up word to us.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received