WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Friday, 3 July 2015

Madeiran Food


Hi,

In my last post I showed you a picture of a dish we had in a Chinese Restaurant in Funchal and I asked if anyone knew what it was,   well Vernon and I had a real laugh some of the suggestions were a bit way off.
OK it was Fried Ice Cream,   yes I did say fried,   the middle was Ice cream and it was solid and very cold with a hot batter around the outside.   No one got it.
So above is another picture can anyone guess what this was...........   I will post the answer in a couple of days.
Hope you are keeping cool in the heatwave,   hope the thunderstorms are not too bad tonight as I really don't like thunderstorms.
                                   Hugs
                                Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Aw that looks tasty! Is it fish Margaret?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received