WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Thursday, 9 July 2015

CD Sunday Challenge - Flitter Flutter


Hi,
After a few days of cooler weather  and rain today the sun is shining and its warmer.
This is my card for the CD Sunday Challenge called Flitter Flutter, and I used one of my favourite images from the Joanna Sheens CD, Enchanted Dreams, this beautiful image matted onto blue card and matching backing paper,   I used two 3d blue butterflies I found in a pound shop,  the lovely die cuts are from a friend thank you,  I matched the silk roses and ribbon to the backing paper and added silver peel off's.
I hope you like my card.
Until we meet again Take care
                      Hugs
                  Margaret

I am still working on the post on Madeira,  but for those who saw the post with the dish,  it was banana cooked with fish,  I know it sounds,  but actually it was really nice.

9 comments:

  1. this is beautiful love the colours Ginny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Margaret. Love the way you arranged your flowers. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Margaret and a gorgeous image. Love the shades of blue and your butterfly is lovely.
    Thanks for joining in with us.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful Margaret, I like the design the image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I especially love the lovely roses on the white die cuts.

    Now, I have not tried fish with bananas. Glad to hear that it tasted rather good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Margaret. I love those corners - beautiful. Thank you for your continued support.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much for the heatwave then? Pretty butterflies make a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really pretty Margaret, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Jenny
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I love the corner dies with the flowers and ribbon you have added.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received