WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Stitched cards



Hi,

A few months ago,  a friend said on a Sunday she always did something different,  she is also someone who can do many different crafts,  so on Sundays she does something different to what she is doing through the week.    Yes it’s a brilliant idea,  I can honestly say I do enjoy on Sunday relaxing with something different.  So over the last few weeks I have been doing a few stitched cards,

I used some peel off stitching elements and some metallic thread,  and this is the result.  It’s ages since I did some stitching and I found it a lovely change.   

Margaret



4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall-themed card really stands out! Beautiful stitches. And I, too, like the idea of a different craft on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitched cards are lovely! We made bookmarks like that in our craft group. Using metallic thread is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just lovely stitched cards Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), those leaving a comment to which I thank you for, do so in the knowledge that their blog name and link are visible to all who visit this blog and therefore consent to the use of that personal information for the specific purpose.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received, comments are always welcome.