WELCOME

Welcome

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Please feel free to leave a comment, comments are always welcome and appreciated
Unfortunately due to spam this blog does not take anonymous comments.
All the photographs have been taken by myself including those of holiday.

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Message from Rhodes

Hi

Just a quick note,  I have Internet access from the hotel but it's not good,  I have been trying to leave comments on your blogs, so if you don't get a comment does not mean I have not tried.
I hope the following today got their comments, that's includes, Fox, Wendy, Kevin, Carol, Jane and Martha who I could not get it to publish.

I write the comment and then press publish what happens it goes down so I have to try again, again and again at times I give up.   But it is free at the moment,  so I must not complain.

So don't think I am missing you out,   I am looking and I am making sure my scheduled posts do appear hopefully over the next two weeks .

Just make you feel sick,  it's very very hot over here 90++  Cloudless skies not seen a cloud since we left Uk and arrived here in the middle of the night,  and the sun is shining,  see I always say its shinning somewhere in the world just not in the Uk
Until we meet again take care.
Hugs
Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret enjoy your stay on wonderful Ρόδος, (Ródos) ,hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying Rhodes - I was there once - over 40 years ago!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my comment Margaret thank you, I hope you are having a good time
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a fun time. I got your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today and if you wish to leave a comment it will be gratefully received